As an employee of our company, you will collaborate with each department to create and deploy disruptive products. Come work at a growing company that offers great benefits with opportunities to moving forward and learn alongside accomplished leaders. We're seeking an experienced and outstanding
member of staff.
The candidate will be a part of the PCB Design Team in the Innovation Center of Smithcucina and will be responsible for Schematic Entry and PCB Design and associated PCB Manufacturing deliverables.
Understand Project / Work Scope, deliver quality output / deliverables to meet the expected schedule and timeline
- Understanding Requirements from Requirement Specification Document and convert those into design.
- PCB Designing and related Activities
- Ensuring quality of release of Gerbers, Bill of Material and drawings.
- Generate and maintain PCB specifications
- Bachelor Degree or Higher
- Passion for design & programing.
- Knowledge of programming
- Highly creative and autonomous
- Responsible in work delivery
Nice to have
- Experience in writing code
- Additional languages
- embedded technology experience
- Strong analytical skills
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use, no rigid working hours
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities, and autonomy
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast-evolving company
Discover our products.
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as weekly sports sessions, team building events, monthly drink, and much more
A full-time position
Attractive salary package.
12 days / year, including
6 of your choice.
Play any sport with colleagues,
the bill is covered.
Eat & Drink
Fruit, coffee and